Creativity is in full flow at this age little ones are ready to take on more complex arts and crafts. Strategy games are fun and imaginative play is still a winner too.
It’s a fun age to shop for and by now they will have their preferred interests or themes - space, animals, sports - which will help guide you.
Here’s our picks:
- Learning games and puzzles - sudoku, maths games, solitaire, Teddo educational cards sets are fantastic too.
- More complex crafts like knitting kits, weaving looms and spool knitters.
- STEM toys and crafts like Junko kits for budding engineers, creatives and builders
- Fun family games to play together or with siblings - balancing games, draughts + ludo are all good choices
- Building toys - ball runs, wobbly towers, constructions kits and loose parts for creative play
As always the Smallkind kids have tried and tested lots of our toys so if you need any help choosing just drop me a message.