Tots Bots EasyFit STAR - Rainplops
The Award-Winning EasyFit STAR in a new Rainplops print is the ultimate one-piece reusable nappy for absorbency, fit & comfort.
You can now reduce, reuse AND recycle with these Easyfit nappies as the waterproof fabric is made from super soft recycled polyester yarn reducing your environmental impact further, one nappy change at a time!
This EasyFit cloth nappy can hold up to 385ml and you can pop in an extra booster for super-heavy wetters!
- Super absorbent bamboo core which is soft and gentle next to baby's bum
- Stay dry buffer zones to keep liquid locked into core
- Clever stitch free seams - no leaks!
- Waterproof tummy area
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin
- Easy hook and loop fastening
- One size fits most from birth to potty training - 8 to 35lbs
- Made with love in Scotland
About Tots Bots
Husband and wife team, Magnus and Fiona Smyth built the Tots Bots brand literally from the kitchen table. They developed their original prototype 18 years ago, shortly after the birth of their second child Maia. Tots Bots are committed to manufacturing in the UK using ethically sourced materials and minimising their carbon footprint as much as possible.