Rose Clay Spa Soap Bar
Thanks to the rose geranium essential oil, this little soap bar by Bottega Zero Waste will make you feel like you are having a relaxing spa treatment!
Weight: 80-90 grams
Size: 7 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
Packaging: 100% compostable and recyclable paper made from algae and certified sustainable wood, glued together using a fully compostable natural almond-based glue.
Because this product is lovingly handmade its size, weight, shape and colours may vary slightly from soap to soap.
What's in it?
• Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
• Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
• Sweet almond oil: skin softening, contributes to a low gentle lather
• Unrefined organic shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
• Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
• Castor oil: a natural humectant, there is no oil alike. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
• Water: yep, just water! but distilled and cosmetic grade. I apply a water discount to use the least required for my recipes and avoid any unnecessary water waste
• Glycerin: this ingredients it's actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
• Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
• French pink clay: this natural clay has gentle detoxifying properties and gives a very silky skin feel
• Lavender essential oil: super relaxing, lavender essential oil has a sweet, floral and herbaceous aroma
• Rose geranium essential oil: this amazing essential oil has a scent very similar to rose but it's less sweet and has warm herbaceous undertones