Close Pop In Vintage Deer Print Nappy
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy in this limited edition vintage print features stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes.
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent so we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
- Birth to potty nappy grows with baby 7 lbs or 3.18 kg - 35lbs or 16kg
- One Size fits most – adjust using poppers on front and aplix at the sides
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one-step changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60-degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if needed)
A night time booster (sold separately) pops into the nappy for overnight use ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both! The 2019 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats.
About Close Parent
Close Parent created Pop-in nappies because they believe in a different way…a decade later and thousands of families around the globe have diverted “mountains” of disposable nappies from landfill by choosing to Pop-in. You too can make a difference to your local environment by choosing to reuse rather than dispose!
Close Parent proud to support the WWF through their 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org