Close Pop In Newborn Nappy - Twilight Garden
The Pop-in New Gen V2 newborn reusable nappy in a brand new around the garden print. This design was inspired by the British countryside, garden birds and that magical time between daylight and darkness.
Pop in nappies have stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. It's been designed to fit a tiny baby straight from birth (5-12lbs) and has a slim contoured fit which sits below the umbilical cord.
- Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age * Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Easy to care for no soaking simply wash on a 60-degree wash (inner may be tumble dried)
Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with bio TPU membrane
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent so we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
About Close Parent
Close Parent created Pop-in nappies because they believe in a different way…a decade later and thousands of families around the globe have diverted “mountains” of disposable nappies from landfill by choosing to Pop-in. You too can make a difference to your local environment by choosing to reuse rather than dispose!
Close Parent proud to support the WWF through their 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org