Close Pop in Newborn Nappy - Parrot
The Pop-in New Gen V2 newborn reusable nappy in +bamboo has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. It's been designed to fit a tiny baby straight from birth (5-12lbs) and has a slim contoured fit which sits below the umbilical cord.
- Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age * Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Easy to care for no soaking simply wash on a 60-degree wash (inner may be tumble dried)
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent so we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
The 2019 endangered print collection features animals that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats.
About Close Parent
Close Parent created Pop-in nappies because they believe in a different way…a decade later and thousands of families around the globe have diverted “mountains” of disposable nappies from landfill by choosing to Pop-in. You too can make a difference to your local environment by choosing to reuse rather than dispose!
Close Parent proud to support the WWF through their 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org